In order to take away the fear of winter bookings for our guests, we have created our own Corona cancellation conditions. So you can book carefree and look forward to your winter vacation. Valid for all bookings in winter 2020/2021, the season lasts from 25.12.2020 to 11.04.2021. Of course these special conditions of the cancellation conditions are also valid for all reservations already made for this season.
If you fall below 30 days, the following cancellation rules apply: 29 to 14 days before arrival 30%, 13 to 7 days before arrival 50% and from 6 days and non-arrival 90% of the total stay will be charged.
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, we do NOT guarantee a Cancellation Fee if the following applies:
- Corona traffic light of the Austrian Federal Government in the vacation municipality on RED - concerns in the case the district LIEZEN in the province Styria
- A level 6 travel warning is issued for the guest's home country or county.
- The border to Austria is closed and entry is no longer possible.
- The respective responsible Foreign Ministry of the guest's home country has issued a travel warning for our vacation region/area. The Foreign Ministry therefore advises against travel that is not absolutely necessary. It is not possible to enter Austria for vacation purposes.
- The guest or the persons living in the same household have been tested positive for corona at the planned start of the vacation (medical certificate must not be older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet been completed at the time of arrival. In this case the guest is obliged to present the document to the landlord as proof
European Cancellation Insurance: we recommend that you take out the European Cancellation Insurance. We offer this automatically in case of a booking. The insurance covers the following cancellation reasons until the day of arrival or even during the stay: illness of a guest at Covid-19 or a close relative, fever and suspicion of corona, even if the test result is negative later, etc. All information about travel insurance in connection with Covid-19 can be found here. All questions are also answered in the FAQ's of the insurance company.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of one meter to other groups of guests during your stay.
- If this distance cannot be maintained, for example when entering public areas, when entering the restaurant in the children's club, etc., please wear your mouth and nose protection. As soon as you have taken your seat "at a distance", you can take it off.
- Our employees are permanently equipped with MNS. At the reception we welcome you well protected behind plexiglass.
- We ask you to use the disinfectant dispensers located throughout the hotel and wash your hands regularly.
- Please use the lift only with your own family members.
- All surfaces are regularly disinfected and the rooms are ventilated as often as possible.
Restaurant and Buffet
- At the tables themselves, no mouth-and-nose protection is required. In all restaurants the legally prescribed table distances are observed.
-When entering the restaurant up to the table and also when leaving the table, a minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed towards all other persons who do not live in the same household or who belong to the visitor group.
- Self-service at the buffet is allowed, we regularly change the serving cutlery and offer you disinfectants also at the buffet.
- The consumption of food and drinks must not take place in the immediate vicinity of the serving point.
- All surfaces are disinfected regularly and there is sufficient ventilation.
Childcare and children's club
- We will keep the tried and tested system from the summer and also go outside with the children in winter more than before. However, since this is not always possible in winter, a program must also take place indoors. However, every afternoon we include additional time in the fresh air in our program (lantern walks etc.)
- Our child carers will wear face shields or masks during the indoor program.
- We ask children and adults to wash their hands before entering the Donki Club and to use the child disinfectant.
- Our children's club is thoroughly disinfected daily with child-friendly disinfectant.
- In order to organize the care in the best possible way, we kindly ask you to inform the childcare workers the day before about the planned care time and to keep these times as good as possible.
- Should there be a large crowd at the Donki-Club, so that we cannot keep the distance in our handicraft or dining areas, we will move to our spacious lounge with fireplace. Here is enough space for everyone.
- Otherwise the child care will be mostly normal, we are looking forward to your children.
Wellness and indoor pool
- Please wear your mouth and nose protection when entering the indoor pool and wellness area.
- In both areas the rule of at least one meter distance to persons not living in your household applies.
- We extend our opening hours to better distribute the crowd. - Opening hours indoor swimming pool: 06.30 to 20.00, opening hours wellness area: 14.00 to 21.30. Please also use the time after dinner to relax in peace.
- In the Finnish sauna and in the herbal steam bath the places are limited, but we assure you that everyone will find time to relax in the sauna through our well thought-out system.
- If you are looking for alternatives to the sauna, please have a look at our activity program
Fresh air is healthy and our region has so much more to offer than just skiing. We have therefore thought up an extensive activity program with hiking guide Stefan for you, in order to bring you closer to our region even off the ski slopes:
- Introduction to snowshoeing in the hotel garden
- 1-2 guided snowshoe hikes in different levels of difficulty
- Guided winter hike
- Lantern or torchlight hike, guided tour of the village
- Family curling
All these measures only work if the cooperation between hosts and guests is a good one. We therefore ask for your active cooperation in order to prepare for you - and for us - the best possible winter. Thank you very much for placing your trust in us and letting us be your winter holiday hosts.
Your family Bliem and team