Beginners beware - now learn to ski!
Your kids are just starting out and you don't know whether they'd enjoy ski course instruction? What's more, a one-week course is too long, you just want your little ones to get used to the equipment? If so, we have the perfect package for you:
3 nights for 2 adults and 1 child (aged 3 or 4) incl. half board and 2 days "Minikids" ski course at the practice area located at the base station from €726 for the entire family, bookable from 3 - 17 March 2018
Included service features:
- 3 nights for 2 adults and 1 child (aged 3 - 4) incl. half board and free juice bar
- 2 days "Mini-Kids" taster course for one child at the practice area located at the Hauser Kaibling cable car base station (except on Saturdays)
- Collection of the "Minikids" by our child minder at 12.30pm from Monday to Friday
- Lunch for the "Minikids" in the hotel as well as hotel childcare program in the afternoon for parents to enjoy some relaxed skiing from Monday to Friday
- Indoor childcare and activity program from Monday to Friday, 9.00am until 6.00pm, three times a week until 8.00 pm
- Hotel wellness area and indoor pool
- Activity program for all the family (carriage rides, snowshoe hikes, animal feeding etc.)
Info: This ski course is only for absolute beginners. The package is not available for advanced children who'd like to join a ski course on the mountain. No ski lessons on Saturday. Arrival possible on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! The ski course takes place on the practice area located at the Hauser Kaibling cable car base station and is organized by the ski school Skischule Haus im Ennstal.
For further details on the ski course, go to www.skischule.cc.
Package also bookable for one adult and/or more children, rates on request.