The right of cancellation according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply, instead the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry AGBH 2006 apply. Up to 3 months before arrival there are no cancellation costs, from 3 months to 29 days before arrival we charge 3 vacation days, from the 28th day 80% of the total costs, from the 7th day before arrival, in case of late arrival or early departure 100%. In case of cancellation we also charge a handling fee of € 25,-.
Attention: We expressly point out that the cancellation fees will be claimed by us without exception. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
In case of a border or hotel closure or lockdown, you can cancel free of charge, even at short notice.
Not so seldom it comes differently than one thinks and the booked vacation must be cancelled or prematurely interrupted. We would like to save you the associated costs and trouble. Therefore, we recommend that you take out hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung (including free Covid coverage). The Covid coverage also includes suspected cases that are later negative or the illness of a close relative who needs your urgent presence.
We recommend that you purchase Hotel Cancellation Plus coverage (including helicopter recovery). This includes, among other things:
- unexpected illnesses
- bodily injuries
- Pregnancy and pregnancy complications
- Significant property damage to the residence
- Accident recovery, search and rescue costs
We would like to point out that the settlement of a claim must always be made DIRECTLY with the insurance company and not through us (data protection). In case of cancellation, you will pay the cancellation fee to us and you will then be compensated by the insurance company. However, we will be happy to help you fill out the forms at any time.
Cancellation coverage by Europäische Reiseversicherung also in case of COVID-19 disease despite pandemic status
- because you fall ill with COVID-19 symptoms,
- because you are measured to have an elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative,
- because you test positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is needed,
- because a close relative (*) in the shared household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you need to be quarantined, or
- because you have had close contact with a Covid19-positive person (K1) and are therefore quarantined by means of an official segregation order,
- because you had close contact with a Covid19-positive person as a vaccinated or recovered person (K2) and therefore an officially ordered traffic restriction notice or quarantine is issued for you,
- because you are unable to travel during your stay as a result of your illness and have to extend your stay. In this case, coverage is provided under the involuntary extension of leave.
(*) Relatives are deemed to be the spouse (or registered partner or cohabiting partner), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (stepchildren, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in the case of a registered partner or cohabiting partner living in the same household additionally their children, parents and siblings.