With 123 km of ski runs, 45 ultra-modern lift facilities and 54 rustic ski huts, the Hauser Kaibling mountain, awarded "Best Ski Area in the Alps 2013", is the easternmost access point to Schladming's four interlinked mountains. Modern ski lifts take skiing enthusiasts up to 2,015m altitude in no time. Once at the top, they will experience a natural paradise with a breathtaking panorama and ideal snow conditions.
Our ski mountain with the most beautiful slopes and attractive highlights:
- Uphill ride with the new 8seater gondola, ensuring long waiting times are a thing of the past
- Attractive wide and perfectly groomed ski runs on four interlinked mountains (Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm) with 123km of pistes and 45 lift facilities – all with one lift pass
- Absolutely recommended – the 4seater peak gondola lift up to 2.015m altitude, the highest point of the four interlinked mountains offering fantastic panoramic views
- Genussinsel -Pleasure Island with sun lounges
- Demanding ski runs and easy to master beginner slopes
- State-of-the-art snow making facilities ensuring a 100% snow cover down into the valley
- Diverse offer of rustic serviced ski huts offering a selection of hearty Styrian delicacies
- Children's ski school and mini kids courses from age 3
Skiing holidays in Schladming-Dachstein / Planai
The four interlinked mountains ensure pure winter enjoyment for the guests of the family hotel
The 4-interlinked mountain ski complex with Hauser Kaibling, Schladming Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm, boasting 123km of top quality ski runs and 45 modern lifts, guarantee that ski enthusiasts and snowboarders can enjoy their passion to the fullest. Whether beginner, pleasure skier or more avid racer, everybody will definitely find good slopes and great conditions for his or her skiing style. State-of-the-art piste grooming, unrivalled hospitality in the cozy ski huts and the fascinating mountain ranges combine to make your skiing holiday at Hauser Kaibling a one-in-a-lifetime experience.