Lots of space for lots of activities - the hotel with spacious children's playground
As the outdoor area is of great importance for family holidays in summer, autumn and spring, we have put lots of time and energy into the design of our hotel gardens. Here, little adventurers explore the spacious play area while adults find peace and relaxation. Undisturbed, yet side by side.
The upper garden is the quiet area with a generous roofed terrace, cozy outdoor furniture, beanbags and a large panorama window to be able to keep a watchful eye on the kids.
ACTION is the motto on the lower garden grounds: big go-cart track with moon cars, electric carts and pedal cars, giant sandpit with sun sail, climbing tower with slides and swings, large football pitch and everything else that makes a child's heart leap with joy. The pet zoo too, is located in the lower part of the meadow.
The children’s highlights of the hotel gardens at a glance:
- NEW: Flying fox
- NEW: Water Playground
- Go-cart track in the Kinderhotel with electric cars
- Moon cars and pedal cars
- Bliem Ranch with petting zoo
- Two climbing towers with slides and swings
- Mini high rope course and slackline
- Spacious hotel grounds to romp around
- Space hoppers
- Giant sand pit with mill, conveyer belt etc.
- Tree house and skittles
- Bird’s nest swing
- Climbing wall for children
- Football pitch and table tennis – let the competitions begin!
Playground also in winter
And the best thing about it: our garden is absolutely winterproof so the little ones can also get out any time during the colder months. Additionally, we offer the following in winter:
- Small sledding hill to glide down with bobsleighs and snowtubes
- Sleds that also can be borrowed for winter walks